We collect personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the services
2. To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
3. To be able to contact our visitors and users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through the Wix.com data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, or phone messages.
GDPR rights: If you would like to access, change or delete any personal information we have about you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.